Specializing in Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Cleaning Services
• Multi-Tenant Offices
• Private Corporate Offices
• Manufacturing & Warehouse Facilities
• Medical Offices & Exam Rooms
• Schools (K-12, Colleges, Career Schools)
• Exercise & Recreation Facilities
• Car Dealerships
• Carpet Cleaning
• Window Cleaning
• Paper Goods & Restroom Supplies
• Marble Restoration
• Construction Clean-Up
• Tile Floor Management
• Management Services & Consulting
• "Light" Building Maintenance
Educational Services Division
A division specifically dedicated to the unique janitorial needs of today's schools
Clean School = Higher Attendance = Better Grades
The budgets of schools today are stretched extremely thin. Healthcare and utility costs are rising and most government mandates are underfunded. Schools are combing their budgets line by line looking for savings and many are coming to a similar conclusion; outsourcing the janitorial service is an option that can deliver substantial cost savings while actually improving the condition of your school.
Dollars & Sense
When school districts contract for janitorial services they can potentially realize savings that enable them to direct more funds to various staff and programs. It costs schools thousands of dollars annually per custodial employee to pay for retirement, healthcare and benefit packages. By contracting with Central, your school could save anywhere from 30-50% of what is presently being spent on custodians. The chart below illustrates the percentage of districts that contracted their custodial services in the state of Michigan from 2003-2013. During this time the perentage of districts contracting custodial services grew from 6.6% to 45.5% (248 of 545) including 39 new contracts in 2013. Districts that contract out at least one service (custodial, transportation or food service) reported a satisfaction rating of 93%. (Source: Michigan Schoool Privatization Survey 2013 by James Hohman and Evan Fryzelka, Mackinac Center for Public Policy)
Central Maintenance & Service Company has experience servicing public and private schools all over the area. Safety of students is our #1 priority so parents and faculty can rest assured we take every precaution when deciding who will be servicing your school.
• We take employee screening very seriously. We drug screen, do state police and child abuse background checks, Cogent Systems FBI criminal history checks and scrutinize past work history on all potential employees.
• Central is NOT a franchise operation and have been privately owned since 1960. We are experienced in servicing schools and have the references to prove it.
• Our employees are paid above average wages to attract quality personnel and to reduce turnover.
• Central has successfully implemented hybrid programs that utilize a school's existing personnel along with newly hired employees.
• Central can consult with your school to implement to an energy conservation program.